Summer Jazz at Les Deux Magots
The last Thursday of May traditionally marks the end of our Jazz Thursdays concert season. This year is no exception.
Les Jeudis du Jazz will be back in October for a 7th season, and there’s more good news: jazz won’t stop resounding at Les Deux Magots during the summer!
Indeed, for the third consecutive year, we will offer you the “Summer Jazz” concerts in June, July, August and September.
What is the Summer Jazz at Les Deux Magots? Trio concerts that offer instrumental jazz, interspersed with a few rounds of singing to vary the pleasures.
To adapt to the season, the artists will perform on the terrace, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm to accompany you from the aperitif to the dinner if you feel like it! No need to make a reservation, we are waiting for you at any time and will help you choose your table with pleasure.
Concerts are scheduled on Mondays, every week in June and every other Monday thereafter. Here are the dates:
- Monday, June 5 at 6:30 pm
- Monday June 12 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, June 19 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, July 10 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, July 24 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, August 7 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, August 21 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, September 4 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, September 11 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, September 18 at 6:30 pm
Nice summer music at the terrace of Les Deux Magots!